Having a custom painting created just for you is an incredibly special journey! I feel extremely honoured when somebody chooses me, trusts me and lets me be a part of their special ‘art moment’. Whether its from one of your favourite holiday photos, portraits of a family member or a larger version of one of my previous artworks, it’s all so humbling.
Some people think having a commissioned painting is a very complicated process, but actually it couldn’t be simpler or more enjoyable! For those of you that are a little uncertain of the process of how to have a custom painting created I’ve listed the steps below.
1) Initial enquiry of prices & info comes from a customer in the forms of an email/message.
2) We have a chat about exactly what you want, including: style, colours, feel, subject, size etc.
3) Once we’ve worked out exactly what your looking for in your painting, I ask for 30% of the final price to begin. (This can be paid through PayPal or bank transfer.)
4) Process photos are shown as frequent as you like, to get your feedback and further ideas/amends
5) Once you absolutely love it, I ask for the remaining cost and ship safely to you!
I’m offering something very special at the moment too! The sad thing about weddings, after all the planning and spending, is that they go so quickly, and your beautiful bouquet?…well it dies. I realised as I was painting flowers from such a pretty, extravagant bouquet. Then the idea hit me I could offer them as custom paintings! I adore flowers and on a bride’s wedding day, they are always the most beautiful arrangements.
I have listed pricing and sizes for wedding bouquet commissions, so you can get a good idea of what’s available.
8 x 8 Inch – £70 / $120 (+ p&p)
16 x 16 Inches – £130 / $225 (+ p&p)
20 x 20 Inches – £200 / $400 (+ p&p)
Love Katie x